Grow To Know Preschool enrollment is open to the public. Learning and growing opportunities are available for children 2-5 years old. Grow To Know is a place where intentionally designed active learning leads children to know and understand God, themselves and their world. We believe Children at Grow To Know Preschool will…
- Know God through Christian education
- Gain knowledge through learning centers that focus children’s attention to a monthly theme
- Know the scope of their abilities through opportunities for problem solving, making choices, and collaborating with peers
- Learn self-discipline through positive behavior management
- Know and integrate concepts of Godly character and develop positive self-esteem
- Know themselves when given opportunities for self-expression and skill mastery
- Know others in their community and around the world
Mrs. Jane Roebke
Jane Roebke started working at GTK January 2014. Previous to GTK Jane worked in Public Education for 30 years. Jane is married to Mike Roebke. She is a mother of 4 and a grandmother to 4.
Mrs. Crystal McNatt
Crystal McNatt started working at GTK August 2013. Previous to Grow to Know Crystal worked in banking and financing. Crystal is married to Jeff. Crystal has three beautiful children.